Psychological blocks such as fear, procrastination and anxiety can prevent you from focusing, relaxing and maximizing your test-taking performance. The only way to move beyond this is through conscientious, mindful and intentional protocols. Our FULL POTENTIAL AUDIO PROGRAM online subscription provides the tools and skill-set necessary to identify your weaknesses, enhance your performance and achieve your goal: earning the best score possible!
Universal Tests Full Potential Audio program will help you pass and excel on anyexam, including but not limited to: ISEE, HSPT, COOP, SHSAT, SSAT, PSAT, GED, AP Exams, IB, NCLEX, DAT, NBME, NBDE, Shelf Exam, USMLE (Step 1, 2,2C, 3), Series 7 (or any financial exam), CFA, PMP, MFT, Acupuncture, EPPP, BCETMB, and more!
The Full Potential Audio Program helps students with:
Techniques such as visualization, self-talk and relaxation will aid in overcoming cognitive obstacles and enhance your performance.
There is NO grammar to memorize and NO practice tests to take! Rather, get psychologically in tune for optimal performance and results.
The monthly, online subscription FULL POTENTIAL UNIVERSAL TESTS AUDIO PROGRAM contains over 5 hours of mindset training and exercises including:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming: Change your perspective with posture and breathing.
- Guided Visualizations: Ignite your imagination to hone peak performance.
- Sound Healing: Therapeutically designed soundtracks customized to bring your body and mind into deep states of relaxation and focus.
- Binaural Beat Technology: Accelerates your state of calm through sound frequencies.
- Hypnosis: Bypass your mind’s critical thinking faculties to establish more focused thinking and perception.
- Mindful and Meditative Practices: Direct your mind to be calm and alert.
Each of the 33+ exercises, sound therapy tracks and binaural beats will guide and support you to enhanced retention, concentration and confidence when studying for and taking the Universal Tests.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.